Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Using up the scraps

Inspired by the recent blog on Pendleton Woolen Mills Outlet about using scraps....Well...I buy scraps from the outlet and then I have scraps from my india gauze skirts I use in my wet felting.  This past Saturday a young woman came by my booth at the Farmers Market and was trying on my hats but she wanted some more simple....I really do not do simple.....I do wild and crazy and outrageous and big....well you get the picture.....But I came up with a sort of compromise.  These are my new Rosiewildwoman "Wild Kerchiefs"....recycled pendleton wool, india gauze skirts, sewing and voila....you will keep your ears warm on the beach or the slopes and look awesome at the same time.....
Rosiewildwoman Art to Wear "Wild Kerchiefs"

No comments:

Post a Comment