Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fiber Mixologist Continues on with Felting

 laying out the wool....no rhyme, no reason, no specific layers, it all just evolved as I went....I did not plan to put the pink-green and yellow on it just seemed right....I know I should be more precise and methodical but if I did that....I would not create......I do not want methodical....I want serendipity......and it happens.....
Mixing and spinning fibers....Now I am mixing colors and fabric and examining how them come out when wet felted.  Every project is one step closer to understanding the magic of wool.....Taking it slow and easy and playing with the wool.....I like the way the colors blended....but....I still have not found "MY" scarf yet.....The one that speaks to me over and over and has a life of it's own no matter how I put it on.... That design will come.....sometime and I will know it when it does.....So....will just keep felting on.....Rosiewildwoman Art to Wear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment