Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Creative Juices are Overflowing!!!!


Ashley Martineau's  art batt "Rome" spun and plied with a turquoise/red accent yarn and then free-form crocheted into a "Dreadfully Wild Halo Hat/Neck Wrap Combo with matching art yarn earrings.....






and then today I layed out a black pre-felt and arranged black and white silk on it draping the silk over each end and wet felted that with the magic sander into a Rosiewildwoman Art to Wear scarf with hair clip accent closure....
 I am thinking I will fabric paint the turned over collar on this....probably with circles......



and then today I took a chocolate brown pre-felt and laid out an art batt on both sides and wet felted it with the magic sander....No material in this....just incredible types of fiber that was in the batt....I saved enough of the batt to spin some art yarn and I also constructed a flower that somehow will be intertwined with the art yarn once I spin it.....Will follow up with that later....





Rosiewildwoman Art to Wear.......

No comments:

Post a Comment