Friday, September 2, 2011

celebrating my first Nuno Felted Vest and matching Hat!!!

Repurposing(or the trendy word "up cycling)  an india gauze sun dress into a nuno felted vest and matching hat.  My first, a challenge but working through it has been incredibly helpful in giving me insight on how to approach the next one if I decide to do one....On the table now is a neru type boxy jacket and some super heavy pale pink  pre-felt....but that is for another time....For Now I am Celebrating....."Yes, Virginia....It is Black and White" Hand Crafted Nuno Felted vest and Halo Hat by Rosiewildwoman Art to Wear....
Front with my art yarn spun on wire as the pin/closure along with a snap

right side

back

left side

Rosiewildwoman Halo Hat (love the fish in the center that was not planned but appeared!!!!) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the vest and hat are absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are such a talent. Truly stunning!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Big hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete